Saturday, March 6, 2010

Student Drawings Vol. 4

Another big batch of pictures. Enjoy.

Starting off with some desk drawings. I find these incredibly annoying because the drawings make the desk look bad and students complain about them. However, they are fun to look at sometimes.photo (2)

Every rose has its thorn.

photo 3 (1)

Unicorn + Dinosaur = Unisarous.  If that’s not math, I don’t know what is. Oh wait. Probably the stuff I was teaching while some punk drew on my desk.

photo 2 (1)

So, I was happily reading the dialogue back and forth which culminated with “your face is lame”, when I came upon a realization that my class likes other classes of the same sex.

photo 5 (1)

One of my students documented her mood everyday. Monday = Yawn, Friday = It’s hot in here.

photo 2

I made a test and had extra space at the bottom, so I told students to draw me a picture. (In all honesty, I got this idea from another teacher, I wasn’t just fishing for new blog pictures.) This is a chemistry joke.

photo 4

A math equation made out of live numbers. Rwar. (Try saying rwar as opposed to rawr. It’s weird.)

photo 3

A clever pie graph.

photo (1)

This is my students making me think they enjoy math for a second and then destroying those thoughts in an instant.

photo 5

One of my students cleverly drew this on the board. The picture of a fish is made up of two number 2s.

photo

Another clever picture, one forward 3 and one backward 3 make 8.

photo 4 (1)

This was found in a Spanish book. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment