Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Student Drawings Vol. 3

Ok. So I promise I won't always have so many pictures to post, but I just keep finding them. And to be fair, some of these are from another teacher. Enjoy.

This picture is pretty great. Especially because it is exactly how teachers teach. Not.

 This student draws pictures that look like they'd be on The Simpsons.

This is kind of difficult to see. It was drawn on one of my desks today. I think the right-hand picture originated as a penis and then someone turned it into eyes a nose. It also says "poop eater". So, yeah.

A very talented student who really enjoys John Lennon and the Beatles has drawn several pictures related to Beatles songs.

RAPTOR BEAR!!!!!!!!!

I think this picture has lyrics to a Beatles song in it, but it is difficult to read on here.

I love the detail on this guy's awful, awful teeth.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. From your blog, I can learn some new knowledge, I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    ____________________
    Planning permission drawings

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I at first remarked I tapped the "Advise me when new remarks are included" checkbox and now every time a remark is included I get a few messages with the same remark. Is there any way you can expel individuals from that administration? Much appreciated!

    Best college writing services

    ReplyDelete